THERE ARE BROADLY EIGHT BUSINESS UNITS AT GDIZ BENIN AFRICA. SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE.
- Hassle free land availability at prime location along with attractive prices
- Provisioning of utilities (electricity, water, internet etc) direct to land
- Access to wide lane roads, sewage, and recreational spaces
- Access to raw materials and warehouses inside the zone
- Access to logistics park for truck parking and container yard
- Preferential tariffs for utilities, and free zone benefits
- Efficient stuffing and destuffing operations by mechanical means
- Concrete platform to ensure complete safety and no damage to containers parked inside the container yard
- Easy access to main highway N1 connecting hinterland regions of Togo and landlocked countries of sub-Saharan Africa
- Quick and efficient operations to ensure savings on demurrage and delay costs
- Zone secured by security professionals round the clock
- Dedicated facilities in the logistics park for storage of goods, like raw material, finished products, project material, transit cargo etc
- Offering both vacant and built variants of warehouse on lease
- State of the art planning and designing to ensure availability of wide space for circulation of trucks and goods
- Large tract of area to give scalability of warehouse to customer
- Security of area by security professionals round the clock
- Proposed Truck parking for 900 trucks (Phase-1 planed for 100 trucks).
- Accessible through both internal 30-meter-wide road and through the 60-meter-wide external road.
- Trucks of length 20 meter & oversized trucks of 25 meter can be parked.
- Facilities provision for workshops, spare parts hub, dormitories, commercial, refuelling stations, administrative & security blocks, etc
- Proposed locations: For easy accessibility and to provide the required frontage, providing more visibility.
- Placed at the intersections of the internal & external roads to provide access both internally & externally.
- Feasible plot sizing, to cater to larger as well as smaller commercial establishments.
- Primarily, commercial development to complement Industrial & residential Development.
- Cater to residential demand of the Zone
- Completes “Work–Live–Play” approach of development.
- Neighbourhood planning with building blocks forming clusters with central large greens.
- Medium rise building clusters separated from industrial parcels through dedicated green areas.
- Easy accessibility from the main external road along with efficient connection through internal roads.
- The main objective of GDIZ Textile Park is to provide ready plug & play infrastructure facilities for setting up integrated textile units (Spinning, Weaving, Processing, Knitting/Hosiery, Apparel manufacturing) matching with international social, sustainable and environmental standards.
- It targets cotton growing clusters/location in Benin with high growth potential, which require strategic interventions by way of providing world class infrastructure support and envisages to convert the raw material (cotton fibers) into high value finished garment products.