The GDIZ – Glo-Djigbé Industrial Zone, highlighted at the ACF2022.
The 8th edition of THE AFRICA CEO FORUM, the largest meeting of the African private sector, was held on 13 and 14 June 2022 in Abidjan. This reference point of the continent’s economic life offered the members of the Benin delegation present an exceptional opportunity to promote the GDIZ to investors. Among these high-quality ambassadors were:
- Mr. Gagan Gupta, CEO d’ARISE IIP,
- Mr. Letondji Beheton, General Manager of the Investment and Industry Promotion Company of Benin (SIPI-Benin S.A) GDIZ – Glo-Djigbé Industrial Zone
- Mr. Laurent GANGBES, Director General of the Investment and Export Promotion Agency (APIEx BENIN)
- Mr. Eric Akoute, Director of studies of APIEx BENIN
- Mr. Charles GAGNON, Founder and General Manager of the company PRODICOM INTER
- Mr. Clauvis AGOSSOU, Founder and General Manager of the company CIE Benin.
After presenting the assets of Benin and the support mechanisms for the private sector proposed by the Government, the DGs of SIPI Benin and APIEx made strong commitments for future visits in the GDIZ.
The development of processing industries in the GDIZ – Glo-Djigbé Industrial Zone illustrates the discussions held at the Africa CEO Forum aimed at improving the resilience of African economies.