During the week of 20-27 January 2023 at the GDIZ, we had the pleasure to welcome :
- Mr Jean-Baptiste Satchivi, PGD of Agrisatch Benin and former President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Benin
- Mr Sasha Dray and Mr Wilfried A. Kouamé, economists at The World Bank
- a delegation of Italian investors
- a delegation of 150 students from the PIGIER-BENIN University
- a delegation from the ADP group (formerly Aéroport de Paris) accompanied by Mr Youri Busaan, Director of Cotonou Airport
- a delegation from the MTN BENIN
Our guests discovered Benin’s industrial project, benefiting from a guided tour of our cashew processing plant, its storage warehouse as well as our Garment Training Center.
It was also an opportunity to discuss the various investment opportunities offered within the zone.