Ultra-modern vertically integrated plant for home textiles.
An ultra-modern vertically integrated plant for home textiles (bed & bath products), shirts & bottom weights, spread over 16.5 Ha area. Plant is equipped with 50,000 ring spindles and 1,800 rotors for producing 20,000 tons of yarn annually in the range of Ne 12s to Ne 40s. Approx. 4,300 direct employment creation in estimated.
The integrated home textile & woven apparel plant capacity:
- Terry towel: 16 million pieces annually.
- Bed linen (sheeting sets): 1.8 million sets annually.
- Shirts: 3.5 million pieces annually.
- Bottom weights: 3.5 million pieces annually.
16.5 ha area
50,000 ring spindles
20,000 tons yarns
4,300 direct jobs
- Classic towels: Our bath offerings comprise of towels in dobby and jacquard weaves, with several value additions.
- Lifestyle towels: Our luxe towel collections comprises of zero-twist, yarn dyed jacquard, beach, and printed towels.
- Others: Special bleach bio-wash, solid dyed, printed towel & bleached white towel.
- Bedsheets: Our bed sheets are available in solid-color flat and fitted sheets, damask stripes, intricate jacquards, and woven dobby patterns in thread counts ranging from 150 to 250 TC in cotton and blends, giving each sheet a unique character.
- Fashion bedding: Our luxe bedding collections comprises of printed sheets, duvets in variety of colors, weaves with blends of recycled polyester.
- Hospitality & institutional bedding: Our product diversity enables us to meet quality bedding solutions for hotels, cruise ships and airlines.
Shirting and bottom weights
- Wide range of cotton fabrics for trousers & shirtings for all-season styles – formal and casuals, in various blends and comforts meant for menswear & womenswear
- Shirting patterns will be in plain, dobby, yarn dyed stripes & checks fabrics with special finishes such as, wrinkle free, anti- microbial, etc.
- Fabrics with mechanical finishes such as, peach, sanforized, etc.